Tuesday, June 5, 2012

News and Coupons

Another quick post :) If you haven't seen them yet these are the coupons I found for this month for Sally's and Ulta: 

And if you haven't seen Ulta's sale flyer yet it says buy 2 get 2 free on their Ulta products (yay nail polish!). You can bet I'll be in there at some point this month lol.


Sorry for not posting yesterday, I fell down some stairs Sunday and have been really sore :( But I am almost always on the Facebook page. So come check it out if you haven't yet. You may also notice at the top left corner I added follow bottles big thanks to Corrinne from Galactic Lacquer for the help with that :) I added a contact me page as well so anyone can get in touch with me. 

Pam promises a new guest post tomorrow, I don't know about all of you but I can't wait :)

Other than that I am just hanging out and filing my nails (boo I hate filing so much! Do you?) and thinking about what I wanna do next. 

Stop by and chat on Facebook or tweet to me on Twitter @LenaLovesNails. As always, thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment :)