Saturday, July 14, 2012

Lacey's Toes

If you don't happen to hang around my Facebook page you may not know that I have a niece named Lacey and she loves it when I do her nails. She's almost 4 and just adorable! The only problem with doing her nails is she always picks off the polish lol. No matter what I put on (I've even used Seche on her) she always ends up picking it off her fingers. So I found a solution and just do her toes :D So I give you some pics of her nails :) 
That is LA Colors pink (mine doesn't have a name) and she ended up picking it off her fingers within a matter of hours lol. 
More LA Colors pink this time with Pure Ice Busted over it. I did end up doing flowers and designs too but she was too tired for me to take pics :) And that is her mama's old phone that is hers now (no service or anything but people do seem to call for me a lot whenever we're together lol) Cuz you know when a kid hands you a play phone you better answer it!
This is LA Colors blue (again no name on mine) with Sinful Colors Hottie over it. If you don't know Hottie is a holo glitter and super cute in this combo. 
I took this one to show you a little of the glitter :) 
So there you have it, my baby's nails. Honestly I don't care if she picks it all off or not its just fun to do and she loves it. I hope you enjoyed seeing as much as I enjoy doing!
As always, thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. That's adorable! My twin nieces live in Atlanta, but I'm waiting for my niece here to get old enough so I can paint her toes. She's 4 and you can't get her to hold still for more than ten seconds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww see I've been doin Lacey's since before she was 2 lol. She knows to hold still. As soon as the bf's baby takes a nap for more than a few minutes I'm gonna do hers too ;) There you go! Paint hers when she's sleepin and she'll love it so much she'll hold still next time

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment :)