Thursday, July 19, 2012

Quick Update

Hey lovelies! I swear I haven't purposefully been ignoring you. Its been crazy hot and I haven't really done anything with my nails :( They've actually been naked since Saturday! That's pretty unheard of for me. 

In the meantime I'm around hanging out on the Facebook page (and on Twitter every once in a while). I've been working on spreadsheets for my stash and impatiently waiting for all my new Copious buys to hurry up and get here lol. 

The good news is that it rained last night and it looks like today should be cooler, so hopefully I will do something with them today ;) I already know what I want to do its just a matter of doing it haha. As always, thanks for stopping by :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment :)