Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Nails

The witching hour is coming upon us and I'm seeing all kinds of scary nails! I thought I'd do a different take on Halloween nails though. 
Silve is Fingerpaints Easel Come, Easel Go and the peach is Julep's Kelly
I used one coat of the silver (which really is almost an exact dupe as far as I'm concerned to Zoya's Trixie) and 4 coats of Kelly. 
2 coats of WnW Black Creme
That's all you'll see of this hand right now lol. I'm gonna focus on the left just like always :P 


I used water soluble inks for all the art. I figured out that they are actually easier to work with than acrylic paint since they come right off with water. So left to right: a cauldron, black cat, frog eating a fly and a wand.  I'm pretty happy with the way they came out.
This is my good witch! The purple is acrylic paint as is the yellow. I just realized right now that I totally forgot to do the eyelashes *pouts*. Not the best yet lol but getting better all the time ;) 

So what do you think? Are you doing themed nails?
As always, thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment :)