Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Must Wear All The Blues!

Hey lovelies!

I have done a ton of polish buying over the past couple months or so and a lot of those were blues. Well I was sitting at work one night thinking about what to do with my nails when I got a crazy idea. Why not wear them all? Heck why not throw on the feathers I had too? So this is what I ended up with:

L-R Zoya Charla, feather over  NOPI Deck The Dolls, OPI Get Your Number
and Zoya Song
L-R Pure Ice Blue Midnight, NOPI A Lit-Teal Bit of Love,
feather over NYC Empire State Blue and Zoya Robin with
Ice Tinsel Town over it
The feathers weren't as bad to work with as I thought they would be. I do know that I love the Liquid Sand! 

The thumb is Pure Ice Peep Show with NOPI Kendall on the Katwalk over  it.
Thumb on this hand is NOPI It's Up to You with Orly Spazmatic over it.
So what do you think? Have you ever done a completely mismatched kind of mani like this? I liked it but it was just way too much for me! 

As always, thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment :)