Thursday, February 7, 2013

My New Babies

Hi guys! I'm still behind but I promise to work on it! 

If you don't hang out around my Facebook page then you might not know that I have a thing for reptiles. Particularly lizards, though I seriously would love a huge kick ass snake lol. In the last couple weeks I got 2 new babies. 






Can you tell the difference between the two? The smaller one is named Shui Long and the bigger one is named Marley. They have slight difference besides their size but it's pretty easy for me to tell them apart. Samantha (waves at Sammy) helped pick the name Shui Long which she tells me is Mandarin for "water dragon". I like it! And I love these babies! They can get up to 3 feet long or bigger depending on environment and gender. They can live up to 15 years if properly cared for. 

I also have a 5 lined skink that I caught at work, if you haven't seen him yet:

What kind of pets do you have?

As always, thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm catching up on my blog reads. I love that I saw your photos for this post in Google Reader Play and knew whose blog it was without looking :D Love your new lizards! Never had any lizards myself, but skinks do look pretty awesome, I always loved looking at them in stores.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment :)